Topic: Ufo's, ghosts, Bigfoot, Loch Ness monster...Do you belive in these?

..............I believe in Ghosts, Loch ness monster and ufo's. I bet you guys wont, so It's pretty a waste of a topic. sorry sad

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: Ufo's, ghosts, Bigfoot, Loch Ness monster...Do you belive in these?

If you don't belive in UFOs your stupid. A UFO does not signify alien objects. simply a flying object you don't know what it is.....could be a frisby.....

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Well, I dont think theres alien spacecraft flying around here, but I do think there may be other life forms out there. The universe is just too big not to have others. Loch Ness? Probably not. I think we would have seen it by now. Ghosts? No, hands down.

And green, if you thought that this would be a waste of topic....then why did u make it?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Valthonin wrote:

Well, I dont think theres alien spacecraft flying around here, but I do think there may be other life forms out there. The universe is just too big not to have others. Loch Ness? Probably not. I think we would have seen it by now. Ghosts? No, hands down.

And green, if you thought that this would be a waste of topic....then why did u make it?

Most people think complex organisms when they think aliens....They don't usually don't think of single celled organisms.

P.S Val, the galaxy itself is huge...as far as we know the universe is infinite.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopic.php?id=235

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I conspirsy theories are different than Ufo's, bigfoot, loch ness, etc. They may be about said creatures, but not always. I totally believe in UFOs as I saw some once, the  unidentified kind tongue. I've never seen a ghost, but I think they exist, in a certain way thats kind of religous so I won't argue about that.  The rest, eh, not so much.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Thanks Miba.

That topic was not just about conspirosy theories; we discussed Bigfoot, UFOs, the Lochness Monster, etc.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I made it Valthonin because I thought it would be a good topic to start and find out if people believe in such things. smile

loch ness is poo.

I think Big foot is real, but at my school we call it Sascawtch. Big foot sounds stupid, I mean, its not like only his feet are big.

Sie sind Ni Ni Nae der letzte Dinosaurier, der Mörder der Kühe

Sasquatch is the Canadian term for it.  And logically if you think about it Loch Ness is the most likely.

But personally I don't really believe in any of these.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

The Canadian term is better, I like Canada.

Sie sind Ni Ni Nae der letzte Dinosaurier, der Mörder der Kühe

are u canadian? oh and it's a definite possibility that we're not the only forms of intelligent life out in this universe.

Yah I am.  But really until I get proof of any of these I'm not believing them.  And proof is not some low-res video or picture.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I believe in ghost and spirits, the other stuff I am not to sure on but concerning ufo's/aliens, I think that no one really knows what is out there. So its kind of hard to believe or straight out refuse to entertain the thought. And like A.A said the universe, as far as we know, is infinite. The human mind cant even grasp that concept!

" Hi!"

lol, I do believe in ghosts and spirits like peter, but I think I was wrong to try and think that aliens and loch ness is real. Loch Ness, because I am Scottish. sad

Well these sort of things seem to come up now and then,,in the News media..do I beleive
if I see one I'll tell you ,,when I was in the Air-Force we had these things which we wrote off as
Ghost Blips
As for Hanted Houses I think a House can take the aura ,,like if you go into House where there was a
Murder you feel the Coldness,,in Our short History in Aussie,,and it's in the History books is
Fisher's Ghost...it was seen on the Bridge pionting down and found his Body,,bit of a News event
when they pulled the Bridge down,,it's now in someone 's backyard
But then do we really know
   bats

Ghosts,demons,spirits,aliens. Yes those are all the same,real, and evil. Loch Ness could be a left over dino but I don't know if I believe it is still there it might have been at one time or another. Big foot or Sasquatch or what ever just looks like a monkey, and I guess that someone could have let there pet out and someone else would see it and say "Look it's a Sasquatch!" so it could also be real or have been real but not a giant Yettie like thing.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

loch ness monster is a floating turd. bigfoot is a dude in a monkey suit. mothman is real big_smile

Thanks Miba -- great link -- and thanks Draco -- great follow-up  post.

Topic closed.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com