Topic: Why do you go by that name?

Well, last night I was wondering why people go by certain names on BFFC? Like if they like there name or it is a nickname from school or something.
I got my name at school. Every one calls me Prancer or my real name. I got the name  Prancer because ehen I am bored I started "prancing" around.

Boba
The drink of bounty hunters

Re: Why do you go by that name?

I picked Dageen because is the main character in the books i write...it means half dragon half vampire in i forget which ancient language and fett cuz its a fett board lol

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Character from a SW novel I'm writing. If you want I'll send itby email for you to read.

Maltese is based on a Mr. Maltese who was part of the Looney Tunes team for Warner Brothers. I forget where Kentaiba came from.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

To be honest, I just came up with it way back when I first got the internet.  I think it had something to do with a 'Power Ranger' character I had invented in my head....only later did I find out kale was a vegetable and even later then that that Lady Kale (my other screenname) was a cartoon character.

"Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.  The most important product of his effort is his own personality."     
queenkale.deviantart.com

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

Maltese is based on a Mr. Maltese who was part of the Looney Tunes team for Warner Brothers. I forget where Kentaiba came from.

I have heard of that guy, but I always thought that it came from the old movie "The Maltese Falcon." Anyways, draco means dragon in Latin. I should have chosen necro, though. Necro translates into corpse.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I choose my name cause its the onlything i could remember cause the email adress i wanted was taken, every one at school calls me wookiee man(cause i can make the wookie voice), jean( cause i wear alot of KISS shirts) and dragon cause of my earing

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

SD= South Dakota, my home state.
Chick= Because I'm a chick. No, I don't consider that term sexist. If I were sexist it would be SDBroad!

draco fett wrote:
Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

I have heard of that guy, but I always thought that it came from the old movie "The Maltese Falcon." Anyways, draco means dragon in Latin. I should have chosen necro, though. Necro translates into corpse.

Or the Republic of Malta, I'd heard about Maltese Falcon after the fact.

(BFFC Moderator)

Yes I would love to read your SW novel Maltese Kentaiba! I love reading so send it right away! -Prancer

Boba

Alright, but,in warning I'd like to mention some of its a little shaky because I haven't had time to edit it.

Some parts use pronouns where they should use nouns, etc. Email me back when you get it.

If you think of a name for the story let me know. Now, getting back on topic.

(BFFC Moderator)

The origins of my name will forever remain a secret. However, some people (including my mother occasionally) call me Captain. I really have no idea why. I have never ”captained” anything in my entire life. But you’re welcome to call me that too!

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

Well mine's pretty boring, BFFC - since I'm a mod, and Mel is just short for Melinda. On other sites I either go as Bootlicker or Swordkey. Bootlicker was just a tongue and cheek thing. Swordkey was taken from the Resident Evil games, it was a key with a sword emblem on it.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Mine is obvious---but the number is for 1979, the year I was born.

I also go by Starwars79, Darth_Taiter 79 (Taiter being a nickname I've had for years)

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopic.php?id=309 There's already a thread for this....

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Mine came from KotOR, obviously. He's my 2nd favorite charater, and because Darth Revan was taken.

"This IS my signature."

Bubba Fett is the name of my cat.

"Reality is a nice place to visit... but I wouldn't want to live there."

I love Clone Commanders because they killed their Jedi Generals. I hate the Jedi for killing most of the Mandalorians. Commander Appo is my fave commander because he led the attack on the Jedi Temple. He was badly wounded by Zett Jukasa, but he survived his injuries. Darth Vader was very fond of him, but Appo was killed by friggin Roan Shrine, a Jedi Master, during the Wookie uprising on Kashyyk.:(

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

I got mine from my friends because I was hissing during episode two (I used to hiss a lot).  They started calling me kittie.  The sith just kinda got stuck on somehow.  My old screennames were getting spammed like nothing else, so I needed a new one and just used that cause it amused me.

Sithkittie, is your avatar of Cthulhu?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Cos I was "humorbot" on ST.com (Star Trek)
But then some punk moderator deleted me for "inactivity" so I was forced to put a "5" on the end.

Bah.
Then I simply kept it wherever I go so that its easier.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

BUBBA FETT wrote:

Bubba Fett is the name of my cat.

Nice name for your cat! My cats name is Oliver. We call him Oli, the White Beast, or his royal majesty.

Boba

PrancerROCKS wrote:

...My cats name is Oliver...

My brother has a dog named Oliver. I swear, that dog is the stupidest thing to ever walk this earth....

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

BalanceSheet, for those of you who haven't read the bounty hunter wars trilogy, is the name of Kudar Mubat's balancesheet node, who eventually killed his master and took over his enterprise...I used to go by Shrike Jerriko, (a combination of Garris Shrike (Fagin to young Han Solo), and Dannik Jerriko (millenia-old assassin)), but after a while, I decided it was too cheesy...for a gaming handle, anyway.  (I do a lot of LAN parties).
So at one LAN, I randomly changed my name to the first SW character I could think of...BalanceSheet.  And it works really well as a gaming handle.  It's different, random, and memorable. Not planning to change it anytime soon. (Or my avatar, for that matter. ^_^)

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy