1 (edited by IG-88 Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:42 pm)

Topic: IG-88 vs 4-Lom

Now this has to be quite even i guess IG-88 has advantage of good armour but both can work things out in split seconds. 4-Lom also has Intuition....

What do you think.

I think it would be a close fight.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

2 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:48 pm)

Re: IG-88 vs 4-Lom

IG-88 hands down. 4-LOM, by the way, does not have intuition. his 'vision" neer happened, and was just hopeful thinking.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

IG-88, naturally.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Ok i bet everyone says IG-88 lol but i like them both i guess ur right, i wouldve said IG-88 myself but i still think it would have been closer than you think. IG-88 has supirior weapons but in tbhw IG-88 himself thinks of recruiting 4-Lom. I also think this comes down to brains and they are both very smart but i think IG-88 always underestimates his opponents. He didnt think Boba Fett a threat and Boba easily over came 3 of them.

Also do you think IG-72 is better than IG-88 i think he is because well i just remember getting the feeling about him i must read the parts about him again.

I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

IG-88 stated that it is nearly impossible to tell the difference between IG-72 and himself, so my vote goes to him.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I gotta give it up for my boy IG. Hes much better than 4-Lom. wink

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Yeah, IG-88 has the ability to deflect blaster bolts with his hands, similar to Vader.  I don't think 4-LOM is capable of that.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

No but he is also very fast but IG is fast too, so yea IG wud win but didnt anyone read my post about IG underestimating his opponents...?

Yeah, I read it, but who knows? 4-LOM may also underestimate his opponents.

SF

4-LOM...no,I changed my mind. IG-88.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

quit reviving dead topics.

Well, now that it's alive, I'll talk to it.

IG-88 wins, no contest. He moves very fast, can deflect laser bolts, has at least a dozen weapons, probably 2 dozen, and is built to kill. 4-LOM is built similarly to C-3PO, and we all know how he fared last time he confronted someone with a gun.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

well yeah, IG-88 also has corrupt programming which makes him insane.