Topic: Fett and Bossk vs. 4-LOM, Zuckuss and IG-88

It seemed to me Fett and Bossk Vs. just 4-LOM and Zuckuss was very unfair so I thought I'd put IG-88 in there too.

Even then however, I would imagine Bossk and Fett would take the other three out....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: Fett and Bossk vs. 4-LOM, Zuckuss and IG-88

Hmmmm    yeah   i'd say Fett and Bossk would kick butt.......that is    if Fett and Bossk ever allied up...not very likely....but for imagination's sake....i answer this.

{MW} MS9

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

Well I did mea for imaginations sake, for instance if it was in their benefits completely to join up.

I think It would be more fair to say Fett verses Bossk, IG-88, 4-LOM, and Zuckuss. I would say Fett in both senarios.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Fett and Bossk would definitely win.  The other team's only chance would be if Zuckuss unleashed his methane tubes and stuffed them up Fett's helmet somehow.  But that would be impossible.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

I dont think that Bossk could handle being partners with the one that he has HATED for so long. But if they put aside thier differences, they would eventually become victorious. This is a very equal match up, it should definately be a good fight! smile

P.S: In the end, Boba and Bossk will win by taking them all down. Then at the very last second, Zuckuss will surrender. (being the coward he is.) tongue

{MW} TW cool

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Fett could do it alone, and with Bossk on his side it would be even easier.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

true, bossk would only make it ezer on boba.

some blood lines were ment to end.

Unless he kept getting in the way or something...

Fett would shoot him.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

And although Bossk isn't nearly as good a hunter as Boba, he is good enough a hunter to keep out of the way.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

12 (edited by True Warrior Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:20 pm)

draco fett wrote:

Fett would shoot him.

Actually, I think Boba is better than that. He knows that Bossk could be useful in this position. I say he would only kill him if Bossk steped over the line. Fett is a respectful Business man. He wouldnt just blow off his head, even  if his partner is his worst enemy. Fett uses what he has if neccessary.

{MW} TW cool

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Wel If their employer wanted say... Chewbacca Alive and captured and Bossk started firing Vaporising shots at Chewie...
Iwould Imagine Fett would kill Bossk so his Bounty wouldn't be compromised...

yeah, then he probably would, except Fett wouldn't be needing Bossks help in the first place there.

Well there's always gonna be stupid Fan Fics....

Yeah, the possibilities are endless.  I suppose if some one wrote a stupid fan fic it would turn out that way.

Humorbot5 wrote:

Wel If their employer wanted say... Chewbacca Alive and captured and Bossk started firing Vaporising shots at Chewie...
Iwould Imagine Fett would kill Bossk so his Bounty wouldn't be compromised...

No, I dont think so.....I think Bossk would very much WANT to vaporize evryone, but he's a good bounty hunter, and even though he has a bad temper he can very well controll it sometimes. And thats not what we're talkin about right now, we're talkin about a huge battle between the 5 bounty hunters. So Bossk would be useful in this situation.

{MW} TW cool

I dunno Bossk sure does hate Chewbacca

I dunno, I think he wouldn't, but that aint what the topic is right now, dude. hmm

......anywayz.....
                                              {MW} TW hmm

Ok... well. what if it wasn't IG-88 but all 4 IG-88 robots.

i.e. IG88-A, -B, -C, -D.

plus 4-LOM and Zuckuss

Hmmm... I still think Boba would find some way to come out on top.

What about the Death Star vs. Boba Fett?

Would he find a way then????

Who knows?  He'd probably do the same thing Lando did.  He CAN fly in the Vaccume of space fro a time in his armor.  He'd fly in on his jetpack to the reactor and blow it up.

{MW} SF

Dude, I think yo dreamin now son.   lol    Theres NO WAY he could get past the Destruction of the Death Star, And even if he COULD do that, the explosion would definatly kill him, and Fett wouldn't just kill himself like that.

{MW} TW

Hey I have no reason to think Boba Fett would even consider fighting the death star.
I was just pointing out that Spider-Fett does think Fett could do it...