Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

i just made an acount now what do i do?

Hey welcome to the site, the best option would be to, uh....I dunno. You could hang out, look at some of the topics, post a little, stuff like that.

Happy posting,

AA

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Welcome to the BFFC.

Hi everyone.  I just joined up last night and wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.  I've been collecting since the Star Wars Renessance of 1992.  Started into Fett around 95 or so and never looked back.  I was in early college at the time so I missed out on the Don Post deluxe helmet but found a sweet job and a dealer that was willing to do lay-a-way (the now defunct Collector's Empire) and managed to score the Don Post Lifesize Fett #27.  That's basically the center peice of my collection.  Other than that I have pretty typical stuff.  Code 3's Slave-1, MRs Sig Ed blaster and helmet, plus a bunch of toys and busts etc.  I am dying for a set or armor and am cautiously optimistic about Lucas Licensing's partenership with Mueseum Replicas for high quality costumes and armor.  Never thought I'd see the day, but I'm curious to see what it looks like.    Some of you may know my work from Star Wars Insider....

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i122/scasanov/Random/owned.jpg

Anyway, feel free to check out my collection.  Everything I've got is inventoried on photobucket.  (except of course the license plates on my 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder).   I'm looking forward to meeting some Fett minded people.  smile

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i122/scasanov/MR2.jpg

Wow, Nice plate scasanov!  But that Transformer thing should be a Mando DeathHead  tongue

Welcome to the boards, and have fun posting!

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Welcome to the BFFC!

how do i increase my stars

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

SOS haruhi wrote:

your stars increase w/ the number of posts u write.
welcome to our motley "fett" crew.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

Hei and welcome to all new member, I hope you enjoy it here big_smile

Wow that is a really funky collection Karnorjax1138 big_smile http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/DevilGirlyGirl/Smileys/bows.gif

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Devil Girl, where did you get the bowing smiley face from? It's cool!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

486 (edited by Devil Girl Sunday, April 6, 2008 1:41 pm)

Thank you Sharra big_smile

I got the smiley from another forum that I post on. I saved it onto my computer, uploaded it onto my Photobucket account so I could get the code so I could use it here.

I hope that helps smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

cujo wrote:
SOS haruhi wrote:

your stars increase w/ the number of posts u write.
welcome to our motley "fett" crew.

But please don't just say random things to get your stars up.

But please don't just say random things to get your stars up.

Let's keep this topic for the newcomers to introduce themselves.

We need a "beginner's guide." What this means, where that is, etc. E-mail or private message me if you'd like to contribute. I'll ask our top members: by post count and by karma count.

smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Hey there, fellow Mandies. I' new here and I thought I'd just say hi! Hope a new Mandalore will rise again one day...

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
                                                                               William Shakespeare

490 (edited by Sev Fett Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:54 pm)

Oya vod!  Welcome to the boards.  Hope you have fun posting.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Lord of Clones wrote:

Hey In I Have Made A Mistake I Lost My Password To My Eamils Sostomtrooper And Darkjedi Is Me Is Destory Stomtooper And Dark Jedi

I know these posts are old but dude,don't double post.Its called spamming.Thats bad thing.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

There is nothing wrong with correcting people, but if the posts are old, whats the point?  No offense.

Hey everyone.  I've been sort of a closet Fett fan since I first saw Empire.  I can't tell you how many times I've read The Bounty Hunter Wars and Tales of the Bounty Hunters.  My cousin thinks I'm such a dork, she's getting me something Fett related as my bridesmaid gift for her wedding.

Mariyta wrote:

Hey everyone.  I've been sort of a closet Fett fan since I first saw Empire.  I can't tell you how many times I've read The Bounty Hunter Wars and Tales of the Bounty Hunters.  My cousin thinks I'm such a dork, she's getting me something Fett related as my bridesmaid gift for her wedding.

Good to have you out of the closet, Mariyta!  Don't worry about your cousin or others, you're with friends now   smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Mariyta wrote:

Cool! What are planning on giving her?

Karson Fett wrote:

There is nothing wrong with correcting people, but if the posts are old, whats the point?  No offense.

Theres no point understand??

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

It an old post. They have probably have already double posted some where else.

Hi,My name is GLOPINO and I am a huge Boba Fett fan.

I have been collecting Boba Fett items since I was in the playpen.

I have so much respect for the bounty hunter.           

In my opinion Boba Fett defines the word bounty hunter.     

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                       

PS. Boba Fett rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the site, hope you like it here, lots of fun stuff to do

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Hey,Its me GLOPINO.

Im commenting on Star Wars video games.

Over the years I've played many Star Wars video games.

Video games such as :

SW Racer Revenge.
                                                              SW Battlefront I & II.
                                                              SW Bounty Hunter.
                                                              Lego SW I & II.
                                                              SW Knights Of The Old Republic.

And much,much more.                                     

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!