1 (edited by GLOPINO Thursday, May 8, 2008 7:57 am)

Topic: Favorite song?

Hey its me, GLOPINO wanting to Know what your favorite song is, and why?
                                           So, post a comment telling what your favorite is, and why that is your favorite song.

My favorite song is "Sweet Child O' Mine" By Guns N Roses.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Favorite song?

Imagine by John Lennon
I know what he sings isn't realistic, or even possible, but the hope that it can be is there.

Life is complex-It has both real and imaginary components.

Too many songs... I am the reason they make the 80 gig Ipods... Maybe long standing in top 10 .... would be Forshadowing by Duncan Sheik. Why... it has good lyrics and deptly played guitar.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Brutal Planet by Alice Cooper and Cowboys from Hell by Pantera because the destroy anything in their paths.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

5 (edited by Karson Fett Tuesday, May 6, 2008 4:53 am)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

http://www.annrich.com/rich/acdc/back_in_black.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC/DC's Back in Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long  is one of my favorites because of its boldness and power but on the gentler side there are a couple of songs by Enya I like called "Only Time" and "One By One" . There are so many songs I like it is virtually impossible to pick one favorite.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

At the moment it is: The black rebel motorcycle club – spread your love.

I like it as it makes me feel good and it has a great sound.

LOL though my favourite songs changes often big_smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Devil Girl wrote:

LOL though my favourite songs changes often big_smile

Thats me too. Depends on the day almost. Todays was Lost Continent by Thrice. (Don't know why though.. i got the new cds yesterday smile )

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

These are all pretty cool songs.

I've been listening to School's Out a lot because school's out.

My favorite Alice Cooper song is "No more Mr Niceguy".

I used to listen to that almost everyday.

Right now it's Live Free or Let Me Die by Skillet.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

My all time favorite song is "Savin Me" by Nickelback

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

A bit of an oldie, but surely a goodie; JIM CROCHE's classic "Time in a Bottle" 

Goggle the lyrics and you'll see what I am talking about, simple and beautiful

"We do bad things to worse people"

16 (edited by terra Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:15 pm)

Maybe  "Le Train" (the train) by Vilain Pingouin, http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GNcPTdCt4 … mp;index=7, it talks about life and moving on when things don't satisfy you anymore with the way you live.

I also like "Sortir Trop Tard" (going out too late) by the same band, http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HDLMVfO_z … mp;index=6, it's a very loud song and it rocks a lot. It talks about going out, and abuse of fun and drinks with some friends just to let stress go away and forget a bad day. Sometimes when things are too much they need to spill a little.

I also like "On s'Rentre Dedans" (bumping into each other), still same band, http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=n7bQjAnaE … mp;index=4, talking about competition and how one climbing up their ambitions can make others go down and vice versa, and how each person's actions can have an influence on other people.

I could show you many more, they did several good songs. All in french, unfortunately.

We'll go see them in concert tomorrow night - Woo! big_smile:D:D

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

They're still good songs, terra. Good stuff. Lately I've been bored with what I have and have been unsuccessful of finding something else I like.

Si Titran wrote:

They're still good songs, terra. Good stuff. Lately I've been bored with what I have and have been unsuccessful of finding something else I like.

Thanks, yeah I hear you about getting bored. I have over 450 songs on my Ipod and I feel as if I keep hearing the same thing all the time. I am sure if I had 4500 I would still feel the same. It's a long time I didn't go get myself new music, too.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

At the moment, I've been listening to The Phantom Opera Ghost by Iced Earth.  But my favourite songs do change from moment to moment. 

Last week it was Looking For Room by Milla Jovovich.

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.~ Fulton J. Sheen

My fave song is a slow song and a cover of Fleetwood Mac called "Landslide" by the Smashing  Pumpkins! Sides that on the heavy side, "Journey to the end of the East Bay" by Rancid, "Falling in Love" by NoFX and "Bored and Extremely Dangerous" by Bad Religion! Don't get the cover mixed up with the Dixichicks cover one cause they murdered it! The smashing pumpkins one is beautiful and haunting!

" Hi!"