Re: Favorite TV show when you were a kid?

i ued to love digmon i was kid not to long ago

some blood lines were ment to end.

I'm a child of the 80's. Inspector Gadget was my fav.

This topic belongs in Fans, so I've moved it for you big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Sam and Max: Freelance Police!
And I used to like digimon too...even collected a ton of digimon cards.  Then the show got stupid so...meh. 
Someday the cards will be valuable.  smile

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Late 80's early 90's child.  I loved Duck Tales, Gummi Bears, and Star Trek the Next Generation.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

I used to like digimon, and pokemon*. I also liked, and probably still would if they were on, the ORIGINAL Transformers and G.I. Joe series and movies, Dragon Flyz, and Spider-man Unlimited.

*I have a large collection of pokemon cards.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Inspector gadget, dino riders, the A-team, thundercats, ghostbusters, the trap door, super ted, danger mouse, pink panther, dink the little dinosaurs, Centurions, transformers, tmnt, Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light, Fraggle Rock, The Raccoons etc etc. Loads really

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

ARC Fett wrote:

DUDE i have a friend and hes like 9 or ten and he has like 400 Pokemon cards, hes like obsessed with them

I have four binders of them, but only one is completely full, the other three are only a quarter to half full.

...Do either of you wanna buy some Digimon cards?  smile

-Captian Murphy

No, thanks, I am saving my money for more Fett stuff.

I liked Rocko's modern life, that was good stuff.

Quote of the Month.
My sister-"No way, Jose!"  Me-"Yeah way, Enrique!"

Robotech, Dragon Warrior ... probably a few others ...

Power Rangers and TMNT. I also liked the old Superman shows I think the ones called Luis and Clark? But I only liked it for a little while, it was the first two I mentioned that I liked for my entire little kid era. (...I still enjoy those two too, in fact, though I haven't watched any in ages and most the new Power Rangers suck)

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

13 (edited by Boba Dude Friday, March 17, 2006 5:46 pm)

I like Battle B-Daman. My favorit charatar is Yamato!!!!!. My avatar is him.
This what he uses.....
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/Yamato456/CobaltBlade.jpg
I have this one, it is so fun!
They shot marbles.
http://www.hasbro.com/action/default.cf … amp;id=686
That is what the show is like.

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

I was a major DuckTales fan. I want the first DVD set so BAD: I haven't seen an episode in 10 years!

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

I was a major DuckTales fan. I want the first DVD set so BAD: I haven't seen an episode in 10 years!

Can u remmber the Ducktales Game? That was sooo good. I remmber playing that for hours at a time. I remmber when i finaly completed it, it was brill.

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

I love the game. It was too much fun, especially since they used so many references and enemies from the show!

Hahaha, I remember they messed up on the world map screen, instead of Huey, Dewey, and Louie it was Huey, Louie, and Louie.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

I actually still have some of the Ducktales episodes on video. I have no idea where they are but I know I still have them. I'll have to see if I can dig them up...

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Wow, there are DVDs?  I've gotta get those....

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Wal, I'm still a kid, but when I was a lot younger I used to watch Adam-12, Emergency!, A-Team, Dragnet, Get Smart!, and most of the shows on Animal Planet. smile

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Anyone else a fan of Transformers: Beast Wars?
That was a great show...much better than the crud on Fox now.

-Captian Murphy

Stargate SG-1 used to be the best show - ever. When Richard Dean Anderson left however, the show just couldn't survive without Colonel O'Neill. So, Stargate Atlantis has become my favorite show. I watch TV once a week, sometimes less, and the only thing I watch are the Stargates.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

SciFifreak90 wrote:

Stargate SG-1 used to be the best show - ever. When Richard Dean Anderson left however, the show just couldn't survive without Colonel O'Neill. So, Stargate Atlantis has become my favorite show. I watch TV once a week, sometimes less, and the only thing I watch are the Stargates.

Exaclty, it just dosn't feel right without RDA. The ori don't have the same crepyness the wratih have either. In the u.k the we have just had the season finales. I can't wait for the next seasons.