1 (edited by Fett_II Saturday, December 1, 2007 11:40 pm)

Topic: Bounty Hunters' Guild - RPG

Okey dokey, this is my first attempt at an RPG so don't scream at me.

Overview:
This is during the Galactic Civil War, at the Bounty Hunters Guild's final years (therefore, about 3-4BBY). The guild is currently lead by the Trandoshan Cradossk, father of Bossk. Some characters running around that you can interact with are Boba Fett, Cradossk, Bossk, Dengar, 4-LOM, Zuckuss and Prince Xizor.

The guild is currently located on Nar Shadaa.
You can also be a bounty employer (which we'll need a few, figure being a Hutt, or an Imperial officer).

RULES OF THE GUILD:
1. Hunters cannot interfere with another hunter's bounty.
2. Hunters cannot kill another hunter and steal their bounty.
3. If hunters are to work together on a bounty, the employer shall see that the reward is split evenly.
4. Read the forum rules. All roleplaying rules apply as well.
5. Don't forget to have fun, and make your bounties exciting (i.e. don't kill them in five seconds unless it's in a place like a cantina or office).

[u]CHARACTER SHEET:[/url]
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
*Do not fill out below if you are a bounty employer*
Hunter type:(freelance, professional, or just not very good at all)
Main Weapon(s):
Backup/hidden weapons (if u have any):
Main ship:
Backup ship (if u have one):

If there's any more rules or stats for characters you think should be added, then go ahead and request.
*If you plan to have an alliance between another Hunter(s), make it clear so we know.*

Name: Bardar
Species: Human
Personality: quick about things, thought to be half-crazed genius because of his insane plans that work out
Appearance: 6'3", very musuclar, slender, brown eyes, crimson red hair (this picture, but no tail)
Hunter type: In a mix of freelance and professional, has been known to take random offers and has been called out by several employers often.
Main Weapon(s): customized XP-32 Shotgun, dual customized WESTAR-34 blasters, Vintage sniper rifle (said to be from another galaxy)
Backup/hidden weapons: twin Shrike blades, thermal detonators, a remote that can call an airstrike on almost any planet in the Outer Rim (exclusively Hutt space)
Main Ship: heavily customized stolen YT-1300 freighter (nicknamed Grey Mist).
Backup ship: Stolen Imperial Lambda-class shuttle.

Re: Bounty Hunters' Guild - RPG

Just a suggestion, it doesn't usually work to have people play known characters as their main character. Probably leave Boba Fett, Cradossk, Bossk, Dengar, 4-LOM, Zuckuss and Prince Xizor in the background. Just a tip...

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Don't get me wrong, you can still use them or interact but sometimes they're not portrayed as others would like.

I'll come up with a character shortly... wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

4 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, December 2, 2007 7:12 pm)

Name:Kal'ak
Species:Human(Mandalorian)
Personality:Harsh Unforgiving, but will be nice if he considers you a freind
Apearance:http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff78/Adeptus_Astartes/Kalakmandomakerpersonguythingy.jpg Tall, shortish hair, alot of scars
Hunter type:Freelance
Weapons:DC-17,with sniper attachment, pistol(from repcom) Vibroblades and a yellow lightsaber
Ship:Corona class firgate called the Unyeilding, crewd by droids, Holds many different types of starfighters, and three shuttles, as well as Kal'ak's favorite craft, a slightly modified TIE Phantom  (Thanks for the idea Raj'el, hope you dont mind me using it)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

5 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Sunday, December 2, 2007 7:21 pm)

Name: Bralorn
Personality: Gruff and unapproving to most people, but is nice to his friends
Appearance: Dark blue eyes, shaved head, buff and dark brown skin
Hunter type: Retired imperial storm trooper. Freelance
Main Weapon(s): BlastTech E-11 blaster rifle
Backup/hidden weapons: holdout blaster pistol (hidden)
Main ship: Nssis-class Clawcraft (modifed for two persons and a number of other things) (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clawcraft)
Backup ship: None

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Name: Seth Holden
Apperance: Tall, thin, brown eyes, black hair, pale complection.
Hunter type: Scavenger, former CorSec officer.
Main weapon: A280 sharp shooter rifle
Secondary Weapon: Blastech E-11 blaster rifle
Armour: Storm Trooper Plastoied chest plate. 
Ship: Incom T-65 X-wing still with Green CorSec markings
Side Kick: R2-F6

Kal'ak sat in a cantina on the smuggler's moon, waiting for his contact to show up, a quarter full bottle of Corillian ale sat on the table. The bar was full of people generaly described as "shady" or "bad". His contact, a generaly angry Rodian wanst usualy late. Over in the corner a Wookie roared and a Gamorian squealed. Kal'ak looked over. The wookie was liberating the Gamorean of his arms. Kal'ak felt sorry for the barkeep, he had to clean it up.

Autopilot on, Bardar was aboard his ship flying to Tatooine, and snoozing. Apparently, Gardulla the Hutt had a contract set up for him, even though he was used to her giving him first-pick at a bounty. A blinker went off, and a beeping sound followed. He sat up, and slurped the drool back into his mouth. He would be at Tatooine in 0200 hours.

"I woke up just for this?"

Five minutes later, the snoring restarted.

Bralorn was closing in on his his prey, flying through the drebis field, his laser cannons flashing, vaporizing trash and scrap metal that got in his way. "This one was wanted dead," Thought Bralorn, as he pursued his target and fired his cannons with machine-like skill. "And dead he is going to be." Suddenly the smuggler Bralorn was chasing darted off out of the drebis field and did a hyperspace jump. Bralorn with an opened mouth, quickly located the smugglers coordinates: A small moon, that was a common stop for smugglers. Bralorn intered the smugglers coordinates, and jumped to hyperspace.

10 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, December 2, 2007 8:56 pm)

Kal'aks contact had arived. He handed him a data pad, then left. The empire wanted a smuggler, dead. Kal'ak went to the docking bay where his shuttle was docked. Soon after he was on the Unyeilding A ship appeared out of hyperspace. "So, he comes to me" Kal'ak said grinning, he got his armor, and stepped into the boarding torpedo, a little deivice he had thought up one day. It launched, and sent him to his target.

Bralorn came flying out of hyperspace, nearly coliding with a Corana-class frigate. But he pulled out of the way in time. Bralorn scanned the area for the smugglers ship: it wasnt an easy task there were so many ships coming and going, but eventualy he found it not to far away...drifting. "hmm...thats odd." murrmered Bralorn aloud. But he didnt waste anytime, he quickly sped over to where the freighter was, and docked. Bralorn hopped out of the pilot seat and unholstered his blaster, and headed to the air lock.

Kal'ak fell out of the torpedo, and got his bearings. He was in a crago hold. As he opened the door, he heard the hiss of an air lock cycling. He ran for the cockpit. There was apparently another hunter here.

0200 hours later...

The beeping noise came back. Bardar woke up again, this time no drool. A transmission came from a docking bay down on Tatooine.

"Bounty Hunter, her Highness Gardulla the Hutt requests that you make landing at Docking Bay 36, at Mos Espa."

"Right-o."

The Grey Mist continued to fly, and came to the spaceport of Mos Espa.

"Espa, Eisley, bah what's the difference?" Bardar said to himself as he landed at Docking Bay 36.

"'Ello Gardulla. How've you been?"

14 (edited by Thylacine Monday, December 3, 2007 2:12 am)

Name: Thrasher

Species: Droid

Personality: Protective and friendly with other Droids, but single minded when it comes to Bounties. Doesn't get along with Humans very well.

Appearance: Feminine shape, six feet tall, armor is in shades of grey, helmet has "horns" over the eyes and is shaped like a spiky hair style in the back, black eyes.

Hunter type: Freelance

Main Weapon: Blaster Pistols

Backup/hidden weapons: Energy blade, whipcord, and Flamethrower

Main ship: Whatever ship she can Hijack.

Backup ship (if u have one): See Main Ship.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Tapping into the Imperial network Seth, was skimming through the wanted files when he found an interesting one.
"F6 load this immage, this ine could be the ticket that gets us off the hook with whatever that fat Hutt on Nar Shadda's name was."
[beeps and chirp]
"Well I can't help that his ship matched the discription that Jabba Had put out, anyway, Jabba wanted a Tiz Vitz not another Hutt."
[ooh blep]
"What you got one better?"  [beep squeek]
"How much?" [beep beep]
"1,000,000,000!!!"
[squeek]
"Down load it and then deleat the file from this planets records, don't want to much compatition."
The thought that the Emporor himself wanted a rouge Moff dead, was desterbing but the price was one he could not pass up.  Looking at his data pad the last known location was close to Gall. 
"F6 get the ship ready then plot a speed course for Gall."

Sitting in Chalmun's Cantina, Bardar was waiting patiently for his target to arrive. Remembering Gardulla's words, he kept running over the details in his head. Let's see, Jossk, Trandoshan, light-green skin, wearing black jumper, this'll be a piece of cake. The hunter turned his head in time to see a Trandoshan with light-green skin and wearing a black jumper. There also happened to be a small blaster at his right which you had to look twice to really see. "Foo pawa, vota ta nudcha in du kapa" was what Gardulla told him before leaving. "With fear, the war is in your hands".

( thats kind of an unrealistic price...)

Bralorn peered warily inside the airlock. No one seemed to be home. He creeped as quiet as could out side the airlock and took a quick look down the hall: all seemed to be silent. Bralorn started to do a search of the ship, as carefully as he could.

While watching his prey, Bardar noticed several other hunters who seemed to take interest in the Trandoshan.

What? Competition already?

Then, Bardar noticed that they were ex-members of the Bounty Hunters' Guild.

No wonder they seemed so familiar... I've seen those guys hang around here more often than that human and aqualish pair who claim they're wanted men. Well, since they're not members of the Guild, I can take them out if they get in my way.

Getting out of his seat, Bardar had already withdrawn one of his WESTAR-34 blasters and was making his way over to retrieve Gardulla's prize.