Topic: Favorite Star Wars ship or vehicle?

i really like slave one and swoop bikes ther both real cool

Ryan vanvulkangoedwell miss you bud your gone to heavan and you will be missed...Jared and Jacob your brothers...think of this not a good bye but a see you later.....and ill bring the beers! :?

Re: Favorite Star Wars ship or vehicle?

I always liked the star destroyers, but Boba's slave ship is really cool too.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

besides the slave 1, the B wing and the Tie interceptor

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

i know there was a topic on it already, can't find it though (even with the search button).

Ah yes I vaguely remember this as a topic before too. My favorite ship would have to depend on if I would be flying it, and in what capasity. I like Slave 1 because its been modded to high heaven and can do almost anything. But there is a soft spot in my heart for the X wing. But if this is choosing a vehicle for me to fly around the galaxy in I would choose a sleek looking Nubian. I just thing that our styles matched.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Si Titran wrote:

ABut if this is choosing a vehicle for me to fly around the galaxy in I would choose a sleek looking Nubian. I just thing that our styles matched.

Ah, the Porsche of the SW galaxy, eh? tongue big_smile

Like Si Titran, I really like X-Wings. And Z-95 headhunters. And I really like ARC-170 starfighters. But me being my shallow little self, I only like them 'cos they look cool. smile   

So, I'd probably zip around in the ARC 170. *is pathetic*

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

the AT-AT

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Slave I all the way. Jango's version. Thats the best ship ever!
But I also like the Star destoyer. Someting about a HUGE ship going around and blowing up everything is kinda cool big_smile

BD

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.