1 (edited by Alo Fett Friday, June 15, 2007 2:51 pm)

Topic: Boba comics/cartoons

this is for anyone who has a cartoon or comic abot star wars/Boba.
I did a serch and I think I saw topics LIKE this one but they were all for one person this is for all.
Here is one that I'm working on It's not even close to being done so don't ask any stupid questions like: Where did all the color... "Hey, where did all the color go??!!" sorry if you can't read the talk you might have to save it and then zoom if you explorer can't zoom.
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w90/albenjammin/Cartoonshoots0000.jpg

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

2 (edited by cujo Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:30 am)

Re: Boba comics/cartoons

i think this is a great start alo. im not sure ur age
but i assume ur fairly young and this is nice work, looks like
some of my stuff from back in the day.
i like ur rodian and the dialog. and i dig the angles you took with some of the frames.
one tip i would have is run ur dialog through spell check on word,
im a tragic speller, and this will fix ur typos.

good stuff.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

3 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:33 pm)

Alo Fett wrote:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
no posts waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
AND I DON"T CARE IF I'M "DOUBLE POSTING"!!!

If this topic was dead, and you had something new to share, then there would be a reason for double posting. What you did was spam.

Anyways, Cujo is right in that you could use a spell-checker. Other than that, it is good smile.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Where is it? I don't see a button.

This site does not have a spell-checker, but I'm sure many programmes such as or similar to the one Alo used do.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

On starwars.com the have one.....Aaron could make one of those.

i like the bar with the blaster under the table.

draco fett wrote:
Alo Fett wrote:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
no posts waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
AND I DON"T CARE IF I'M "DOUBLE POSTING"!!!

If this topic was dead, and you had something new to share, then there would be a reason for double posting. What you did was spam.

Anyways, Cujo is right in that you could use a spell-checker. Other than that, it is good smile.

LOL it was a joke (I have a funny sence of humor and lots of people don't get my jokes)
and thanks for the suport I'm 16 but have had 0 (and I mean 0) teaching in art so all you see here is from watching and then copying (no not traceing but reading comics and looking/studieing fine art)
and yes the spelling is off I use adobe for the typing so there is no spell check but I should still use a program with it cu'z (as you all well know) my spelling is hoarid.

p.s. sorry for the cheap pun I couldn't stop myself

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Take an art class, you hack!
Just kidding, I appreciate my bro's work, seeing that I have know artictic ability, save in writing.

All for one, and that one is me!

10 (edited by Alo Fett Friday, June 15, 2007 2:54 pm)

I added SOME color,a scene, and changed the words but not the typos