Topic: Boba Fett's Death (No Spoilers)

Ok no spoilers here, just pure speculation.  There is a time in everyone's life where they die.  And Boba being human will join the ranks of the dead.  How do you all think he will go?  Will it be heroically, saving the life of some civilian, or maybe some evil scheme of his will backfire?  Or maybe you're just some hardcore fan who believes he will never ever die?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Boba Fett's Death (No Spoilers)

I think in some ways he'd pick his time. I think when he realised he was no longer at the peak of his game he'd take on a worthy adversary to the death.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Yep I agree with Mel.Boba will go down as a hero,and if he doesn't,I'l make sure someone pays dearly for this!*reference to G.L*

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

Yep I agree with Mel.Boba will go down as a hero,and if he doesn't,I'l make sure someone pays dearly for this!*reference to G.L*

I think GL will let him go in style.

I cannot remember where I read it but GL said that if he would have known how popular Boba would have become he would have send him off in a more spectacular style. Though I am glad that he did not as it cave Boba a chance to come back from the dead big_smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

5 (edited by IG-88 Wednesday, June 6, 2007 7:45 am)

If they slow down the timeline and stop jumping ahead 20 years or so its possible that he would'nt die. If he dies he will be given a good death i think. Then again no one is as good at escaping death as Boba tongue.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

6 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Wednesday, June 6, 2007 7:54 am)

Well I think he's dead, since I don't consider expanded universe canon. However, if I did, I'd say one day he'd be feeling really ill and he'd fly Slave I into hyperspace- but not out. But to me, he'll never die, nor will what he represents, which I guess would be that justice/honor can still be found in the most ruthless of people, and also that anyone can succeed. I mean, who would've thought a 10 year old orphan with nowhere to go, no money, and only some of his fathers stuff would one day become the greatest bounty hunter of all time?

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

im with gustazo...well put by the way.
until i see fett crawl out of the sarlacc on screen or on tv...
but if that day should come, it would be nice for him to retire in his older years
on a planet that is one giant beach! as you know he likes to surf. tongue

he dies in a hammock watching the sun set.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

cujo wrote:

im with gustazo...well put by the way.
until i see fett crawl out of the sarlacc on screen or on tv...
but if that day should come, it would be nice for him to retire in his older years
on a planet that is one giant beach! as you know he likes to surf. tongue

he dies in a hammock watching the sun set.

Thanks. I like the hammock death by the way.

i read some where that he died fighting han in a droid manufacturing plant but i like cujos idea and i think that he should die fighting and pass his legacy onto another mando super commando

You say that you want to see Boba escaping on T.V or in a movie...the thing is that these 2 aren't the only canon sources.And sometimes people consider E.U canon....

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

11 (edited by IG-88 Thursday, June 7, 2007 7:35 am)

BobaFett243 wrote:

i read some where that he died fighting han in a droid manufacturing plant but i like cujos idea and i think that he should die fighting and pass his legacy onto another mando super commando

In EU Boba is defiantly not dead yet.

I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

If I remember right Boba wanted to fly off in the Slave I and die alone where no one could reach him,but the hammock would be better!

13 (edited by Darth Maul Clone Thursday, June 7, 2007 2:29 pm)

I can't think Boba dying....I like him so much you see.

I think if Boba is going to die it'll be by Jacen Solo's hand, i aint read the latest 2 legacy of the force yet but i think it may happen

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Jacen Solo?I'm not sure he has the experience needed to beat Boba. hmm

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

I can't think Boba dying....I like him so much you see.

same here...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Dageen Fett wrote:

I think if Boba is going to die it'll be by Jacen Solo's hand, i aint read the latest 2 legacy of the force yet but i think it may happen

If that happens......I swear.....

Are you going to finish that sentance?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

draco fett wrote:

Are you going to finish that sentance?

No, I'll provide a spoiler:

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Boba_Fet … 840_ABY.29

turns out someone Fett thought long dead might still be alive....

I don't trust Wookipedia. That section does not even cite its sources.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Well, just as long as he doesn't get hit by a blind guy weilding a pole, I'm open to any other way.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

22 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Thursday, June 7, 2007 7:41 pm)

Thylacine wrote:

Well, just as long as he doesn't get hit by a blind guy weilding a pole, I'm open to any other way.

I'd laugh so hard. Oh I like your Ravage quote

oh this is slightly off topic but read this part please:

it made me laugh pretty hard. read the comic book section. i hope its still there when u see it. omg it was funny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jango_Fett#Comic_books

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
Thylacine wrote:

I'd laugh so hard. Oh I like your Ravage quote

oh this is slightly off topic but read this part please:

it made me laugh pretty hard. read the comic book section. i hope its still there when u see it. omg it was funny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jango_Fett#Comic_books

It's Rampage actually smile Thanks all the same though.

There's actually a comic called "Full of Cheese?" *laughs*

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

ROFL thats great.

Draco Fett, dude I edit that site aLot. Most of its right.