Topic: has anyone got any 30th anniversary action figures?

hey guys have any off you got any 30th anniversary action figures? if so post here. i've got a mcquarrie white boba fett figure ( comes with a blaster rifle, flamethrower blast- attacheble to the flamethrower gauntlet and two helmets and a backpack of rockets.  smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

2 (edited by draco fett Sunday, May 27, 2007 7:05 am)

Re: has anyone got any 30th anniversary action figures?

This belongs in Collecting.

http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopic.php?id=1174
http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopic.php?id=531

take it easy baby take it as it comes

but...but its in creative and thats showing people new things that are out......( grumble! )

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Creative is for fan fiction, fan art, etc., not collectables.

oh.....right. i dont know all these words sometimes, lol!

I got the Galactic marine

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

I have a bunch. Obi, R2, Mace, Biggs, Grevious Body Guard, Mustafarian, and one or two others.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

i simply have the white boba but am waiting the the second 1 to come out : ) those r the only two im interested in

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

...the-second-white-boba....ohwhw,,,,,slaver, drool ( homer simpson )

u dont do much research do u green? the second 1 isnt white its holiday special

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

right....sorry, high lieutenant.....lol....and stop it with the not doing research !   :?

Why yell at him? It is true that you do not do your research.

I do not have any yet, but I plan on getting the two Boba's this year.

as i said i have a millenium white boba from mcquarrie

So why say it again? That information is at the top of the page.

i give up with you! see ya!  poof!! - disapearing in a cloud of smog

Goodbye.

I really want the prototype one.

draco fett wrote:

Goodbye.

I really want the prototype one.

lol lol lol !!!!!

Yeah.Me too.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

yeah, me too  yikes  yikes  yikes !!!!

thats it i cant take it any more i have a very short fuse and green all u ever do is spam u needa stop  cuz it takes away from this site and u do it every day all over the boards. u needa stop because im sure every 1 here has also had enough with the spam

on topic... the r2 and csi droid that catch fire r pretty sweet if i were to get another 2 that were out itd b those because they r attachable

―Peter Griffin

Dageen Fett wrote:

on topic... the r2 and csi droid that catch fire r pretty sweet if i were to get another 2 that were out itd b those because they r attachable

Ok sorry I just have to laugh about this.  csi droid!  I know it's a mistake, I do it all the time but this time it just gave me a mental picture of a droid with red hair and sunglasses on doing the classic Horatio move!  CSI: Miami if anyone is curious.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

i love horatio even tho he is so bland lol thanks for the point out tho lol

―Peter Griffin

I've got the Concept Boba and am now waiting in high anticpation for the Holiday Special Boba ( i couldn't believe it when i saw the HS Version in the SW Magazine, felt like jumping up and doing a dance) smile

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

I found the Holiday Special Boba figure yesterday at Wal-Mart!! I was so excited I could barely speak! My BF just wanted me to point out that he bought the figure for me, cause intercepting it while we were at the store was the only way he could buy something SW for me that he knew I didn't already have. He's sweet. smile

I also found the Concept Chewie.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

sorry that post was months ago, so i have the galactic marine, darth vader with ben kenobi's cloak with lightsaber on it, an imperial stormtrooper and the boba fett mcquarrie. ( 4 ) collectors coins. smile

would this stuff be at the StarWars.com shop?

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.